Adams County Economic Development (ACED) is a 501(c)(6) private, nonprofit, full-service economic development agency serving Adams County, its ten municipalities, more than 10,114 businesses and more than 480,000 residents.
The Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) forecasts Adams County to be the fastest growing county in Colorado for the next 20 years.
ACED is dedicated to playing a leadership role in aggressively driving economic vitality and sustainable business development in the region.
We are funded by the county, nine municipalities and private businesses. Through this dynamic partnership with our members, ACED stays informed and engaged, aggressively promoting opportunities for economic and business development.
ACED offers the following services:
- Champion Adams County as a primary business location
- “Voice” of Adams County primary business executives to the county and the state
- Advocate for infrastructure projects and improvements that benefit Adams County communities and the region
- Advocate for public policy that encourages, supports and sustains primary business activity
- Provides an opportunity to build partnerships
- Business intelligence
- Networking at meetings and events provides access to other business leaders, as well as local, regional, state and federal leaders
- Keeps you up-to date on issues that directly affect you or your business
- Professional referrals
- Leadership opportunities: Executive Committee, Taskforce Co-chair, Taskforce member, Event sponsorship and more
- Provide county-wide information to prospects considering relocation to the area or expanding in the area. These resources include: research and demographic data, economic impact studies, incentive package negotiation, regulatory coordination, database if available industrial land, buildings and office space.
- Business retention-monitoring of existing primary businesses in order to assure a sustained , healthy business environment
- Immediate access to participate with career exploration and workforce development through ACED
- Enterprise Zone Administration-act as an agent for the state of Colorado in administering the regional Enterprise Zone for Adams County