2016 Survey of Adams County Business Leaders:
Results and Recommendations
In early 2016, ACED commissioned a survey to track perceptions of the business climate and business challenges over time, as well as uncover key emerging issues and needs among business leaders. Be the first to hear how business leaders answered questions like:
- What will enhance their business health and encourage growth?
- Why would their business close, reduce operations, or issue layoffs?
- What is the risk of their business relocating?
- What makes relocating outside of Adams County attractive?
- What labor positions are difficult for them to fill and retain?
When: Friday, October 7, 2016
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Denver – Westminster
8773 Yates Drive
Westminster, CO 80031
All attendees will receive a free copy of the survey’s Executive Summary!
Speaker and Survey Project Lead
Kevin Raines, Principal
11:00 a.m. Networking
11:30 a.m. Lunch and Presentations
1:00 p.m. Adjourn
Space is limited for this FREE event
- October 7, 2016
11:00 am - 1:00 pm