Happy 1st Birthday, St. Anthony North Health Campus
On Thursday, March 3rd, St. Anthony North Health Campus celebrated one year of serving the health needs of the Westminster community. The 350,000-foot facility was concepted, designed and built with an emphasis on wellness, prevention and advanced medical care for residents of north metro Denver.
“St. Anthony North has provided a longstanding tradition of health care that has spanned over 40 years,” said Carole Peet, CEO. She continued to say “our integrated care team has a passion for delivering the best health care in the north Denver metro area. Through continued teamwork and collaboration with our community partners, the future of St. Antony North Health Campus is very bright and I am excited to see what it holds.”
With a focus on quality and patient-centered care, St. Anthony North Health Campus has accomplished much this past year, including a Primary Stroke Center Certification and being named among the top ten percent of hospitals in the nation for critical care for a second year in a row.
Other accomplishments since opening include:
- Provided individualized care to more 42,541 patients since opening this health campus in March.
- Broke a record for number of babies born in a month (November: 126 babies).
- Increased OB volume by over 60 percent.
- Provided the lowest C-section rate in the state of Colorado.
- Provided care to more than 1,300 children in our KidsTown drop-in-daycare.
- Filled more than 10,000 prescriptions in our Outpatient Pharmacy.
- Unveiled a St. Anthony’s Guiding Hands statue in our front lobby.
- Distributed 2,200 flu vaccinations to underserved, underinsured and disenfranchised community members.
Thank you to everyone who helped St. Anthony North Health Campus have a successful first year.
Source: St. Anthony North Health Campus